The Technology 4 Mental Health (T4MH) research group studies:
- Mental health, an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) for feedback control design and signal processing for electronic treatment methods to improve mental health (e.g., apps, machine learning, algorithms).
- Adaptive/personalized treatment, which we view as a "brain prosthetic."
- Promote desigmatization, awareness, and acceptance of "mental differences."
- Overview of some of our research and campus-wide conference on mental health:
- "Mathematics, Technology, and Mental Illness," K. Passino, Seminar, OSU Mathematical Biosciences Institute, April 19, 2018:
- News item about Hugo Gonzalez's work on mood disorders and technology, click here.
- Technology, Poverty, and Mental Illness,Cleveland State University and Case Western Reserve University consortium forum, Cleveland, OH, Oct. 4, 2018.
- Mental Health @ OSU Conference, The Ohio State University, Aug. 22, 2019.